2 foot Adapter for 1/0 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cable Systems
Dual Live Jaw Clamps to Connector Plug
The finest Jumper Cable Systems available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
Extend or adapt your ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cable System with minimal outlay
- Made with ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® double conductor cable using UL/CSA listed or recognized components and processes
- 1000 AMP continuous duty rated solid copper dual live jaw clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- Braided copper bonding strap sends continuous current to both jaws for best amperage
- 100% copper lugs
- 350 AMP power connector with pure silver plated solid copper contacts and impact-resistant polycarbonate housing Connector is easily mated yet locks securely in position when the module is connected
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- Heat shrink applied for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Other DetailsWe're proud of our Cables! Check out our warranty.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Rugged, with excellent craftsmanship. Shipped from lower 48.