HEAVY DUTY COMMERCIAL GRADE DUAL LIVE JAW JUMPER CABLES
20 foot 1/0 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
Clamp-to-Clamp Booster Cables with rugged storage bag
The finest Jumper Cables available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard auto jumper cables
- 1/0 gauge jumper cables are sized to meet industrial and commercial heavy duty requirements: trucks, tractors, earth moving equipment, extended distances
- ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® jumper cables remain pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 1000 AMP continuous duty rated solid copper dual live jaw clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- Braided copper bonding strap sends continuous current to both jaws for best amperage
- 100% copper lugs
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe won't wear off
- Includes a sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storage
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Other DetailsWe're proud of our Cables! Check out our warranty.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are heavy duty. Used them on a class 8 international truck that our jump pack couldn't start. Started right up with these. The clamps are amazing and really like the dual live jaws.
Incredible construction and a great value. These are the "lifetime" cable set. The kind of thing that will get used for generations...
These jumper cables are very well made. Copper where it counts! Not only are they heavy duty they are made in the USA.
I was looking for a set of jumper cables for my new truck and wanted something long lasting and reliable, well I found them these things are built right! I haven’t used them yet but just the quality along the parts let me know I can rely on them. Going to buy another set for Christmas present
Point 1. Ordered these cables on January 31 and received them on February 4 without paying for shipping. Point 2. These are the heaviest, strongest cables I have seen in all of my 74 years. Point 3. The clamps are really strong and could easily bite through my old, aluminum cables. Point 4. These cables will be listed in my Last Will And Testament going to my youngest grandson. Point 5. You get what you pay for.
Truly heavy duty. Tough insulation. Clamps could trap a grizzly. Make the old 1 gauge jumpers I used in Michigan on a diesel truck look scrawny. Top quality for sure.
The jumper cables arrived and I was absolutely shocked at how heavy they were, all that copper! YAAHOO! The second thing I noticed was the super large and heavy duty clamps, outstanding. And last, the carrying case was first class, tough and heavy duty. I cant wait to have to jump one of my vehicles, the boat or the RV, it will be no sweat I am sure. What a great product. I will definitely buy other products from you. Thanks!