HEAVY DUTY COMMERCIAL GRADE DUAL LIVE JAW JUMPER CABLES
25 foot 1/0 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
Clamp-to-Clamp Booster Cables with rugged storage bag
The finest Jumper Cables available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard auto jumper cables
- 1/0 gauge jumper cables are sized to meet industrial and commercial heavy duty requirements: trucks, tractors, earth moving equipment, extended distances
- ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cables are pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 1000 AMP continuous duty rated solid copper dual live jaw clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- 100% copper lugs
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe won't wear off
- Includes a sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storage
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Other DetailsWe're proud of our Cables! Check out our warranty.
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You will never see another brand of jumper cables built like these . Every aspect of these cables are superb quality. The clamps are like none I have ever seen. They are worth every penny of the money they cost.
Given that I have not had opportunity to use these cables due to the warm weather, I can only comment that the build quality is very impressive, every aspect shouts Heavy Duty. Until I can verify with use, I wholeheartedly give the item 4 stars (and not 5).
I am a retired auto tech 40 years in the business and have used about every kind of of auto parts stores cables out there none of them were this good. Very well made jumper cables all copper no aluminum.
Sometimes you get what you pay for...this is one of those times!!!
Amazing set of cables.
Great set of cables! Definitely better than what you can get at local parts stores
I have purchased this product for the last four years. Without a doubt the best I've used.
Best cables I've ever owned.
This is a good quality cable. I shopped around for days to find a good solid copper cables for a decent price and and found these. I wish they had a Y connection and had a cable going to each side of each clamp. I would have been happy to pay for that design to get a superior product.
I now have two sets of these cables (one for each car). They will start ANYTHING! The only drawback is that they weigh about 25 - 30 lbs. But, if you want the best cables made by ANYONE, these are the cables for you.
These are there best cables I have ever used ! They will start anything.