PREMIUM HEAVY DUTY JUMPER CABLES
25 foot 4 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
Clamp-to-Clamp Booster Cables with Rugged Storage Bag
The finest Jumper Cables available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard auto jumper cables
- Ideal for Fleet and Service applications, reliably used for high volume vehicle starting in the coldest weather
- Jump start your truck or automobile
- ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cables are pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 400 AMP continuous duty rated solid copper clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe won't wear off
- Includes a sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storage
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Other DetailsWe're proud of our Cables! Check out our warranty.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I would like to say, do you want to know the best? Get Polarwire. I did measure the resistance when I got the cable, as advertised(within1% error margin). I recently got to use the jumper cable after 2yrs from purchase. Cable still supple as new, it was kept in the trunk so it went through decent amount of heat cycles. The jumper did it’s job, nice
These are high quality cables! Well made, all copper, and flexible. A little on the heavier side but that’s expected with all copper cables. Clamps are a little tough to open but that’s expected too. I’m glad I found this company. They may have a high price tag but it’s a lifetime purchase. Thanks again!
Looked better in hand than online. Clamps looked better than my old set. Cables are very nice and bag is nice and sturdy.
These are the best jumper cables I’ve ever owned. I definitely recommend them.