PREMIUM HEAVY DUTY JUMPER CABLES
25 foot 4 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
Clamp-to-Clamp Booster Cables with Rugged Storage Bag
The finest Jumper Cables available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard auto jumper cables
- Ideal for Fleet and Service applications, reliably used for high volume vehicle starting in the coldest weather
- Jump start your truck or automobile
- ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cables are pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 400 AMP continuous duty rated solid copper clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe won't wear off
- Includes a sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storage
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Use of electrical wiring products can expose you to chemicals, including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Wire manufactured by Polar Wire Products is constructed with 100% copper conductors and is fully compliant with RoHS standards to be environmentally safe and recyclable.
This warning is provided in an effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, known as Proposition 65. The warning does not mean that use of the product will necessarily cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, nor that the product is unsafe. A Proposition 65 warning does not mean that a product is in violation of any product safety standards or requirements.
Proposition 65 applies to any company which operates in California, sells products in California, or manufactures products that may be sold in or brought into California, and requires warnings to accompany any product that contains or may contain any chemical appearing on an annually updated list administered by the State.
This list has grown to include more than 950 naturally occurring and man-made chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Many of the chemicals listed under Proposition 65 have been routinely used in everyday consumer items like thermoplastic elastomer jacketed wire, cables, power cords, plugs and connectors for years without documented harm. On rare occasions, listed chemicals are even "delisted." Click here to view the most up to date list of chemicals
Polar Wire believes that when using the products we manufacture as intended, any potential exposure would be negligible or well within the "no significant risk" safe harbor range. But because listed substances which may be present even in trace amounts can trigger Proposition 65’s warning requirements and invoke steep penalties for failure to comply, while there is no penalty for an unnecessary warning, in an abundance of caution we are electing to provide Proposition 65 warnings.
Information about California's Proposition 65 can be found at oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I would like to say, do you want to know the best? Get Polarwire. I did measure the resistance when I got the cable, as advertised(within1% error margin). I recently got to use the jumper cable after 2yrs from purchase. Cable still supple as new, it was kept in the trunk so it went through decent amount of heat cycles. The jumper did it’s job, nice
These are high quality cables! Well made, all copper, and flexible. A little on the heavier side but that’s expected with all copper cables. Clamps are a little tough to open but that’s expected too. I’m glad I found this company. They may have a high price tag but it’s a lifetime purchase. Thanks again!
Looked better in hand than online. Clamps looked better than my old set. Cables are very nice and bag is nice and sturdy.
These are the best jumper cables I’ve ever owned. I definitely recommend them.