PREMIUM HEAVY DUTY JUMPER CABLES
16 foot 4 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
Clamp-to-Clamp Booster Cables with Rugged Storage Bag
The finest Jumper Cables available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard auto jumper cables
- Ideal for Fleet and Service applications, reliably used for high volume vehicle starting in the coldest weather
- Jump start your truck or automobile
- ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cables are pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 400 AMP continuous duty rated solid copper clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe won't wear off
- Includes a sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storage
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Other DetailsWe're proud of our Cables! Check out our warranty.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a quality product with copper through and through. Its an excellent product. Since I am 72 years old I have to use 2 hands to squeeze a single clamp and attach it to a terminal. The clamps are very strong. Its not a problem though. Finally, the service we received was very good when we called the office to order.
I got these 4 GA 16' jumper cables (the low end product) and they were massive! I guess I was used to the cheap ones from the big box stores so I didn't realize what real jumper cables were all about. My previous ones frayed at the clamp and eventually fell off. So I was looking for something sturdier and safer. and these fit the bill. A friend of mine that used them asked where he could get them when he used them. Sure they are more way more expensive, but you get what you pay for and you support American jobs! The only downside is that the carry bag that the cables came in was made in China. Hopefully they can get a US supplier in the future.
Glad to see a quality product that stands out
I don’t really see how the average user can offer a very credible functional review on jumper cables until he’s had to use them, which could be years from now. So this review can only be based on visual inspection and customer service. WRT the former, these are undoubtedly the most substantial cables I own or have ever owned. The clamp connections seem sturdy and sealed, the clamps themselves are fit for purpose, and without breaking open the cable sheath the cables seem as heavy & substantial as described. WRT to customer service, that was exceptional; a misunderstanding on my part was caught, I was contacted, and the order was corrected. Having had some auto parts store cables fail on me when they were needed I did my research and settled on these as the product I expect to last and to work reliably. Based on what I can tell, these will serve and should be worth the investment.
Excellent product and well made!