HEAVY DUTY JUMPER CABLES
20 foot 4 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
Clamp-to-Clamp Booster Cables with rugged storage bag
The finest Jumper Cables available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard auto jumper cables
- Ideal for Fleet and Service applications
- Jump start your truck or automobile
- ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cables are pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 400 AMP continuous duty rated solid copper clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe won't wear off or fade
- Includes a sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storage
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Other DetailsWe're proud of our Cables! Check out our warranty.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After trying to use all 3 sets of inferior jumper cables I have, all with rusty clamps that would not make contact, I ordered these premium grade jumper cables with solid copper clamps from Polar Wire. These are the finest jumper cables I have ever seen, the materials and workmanship are top shelf. I fully expect these to last the rest of my life and beyond. The sturdy carrying and storage case is a nice plus.
Very nice, high quality and flexible, worth the money. Comes in a nice canvas bag.
First, these are the only jumper cables one can find in the entire United States that are made out of 100% copper (not that cheap aluminium jumper cables with copper coating). Second, I really like the blue with red line. Third, I actually used them to jump start my Dad's vehicle. They worked amazingly. I did not have to park in a special way because the 20 feet of cable is very helpful and the cables did not over heat like aluminium ones. Fourth, AMERICA!
Great USA made item, would be better if they gave Veteran discount
I received this item one week ago. The company reduced my shipping, voluntarily, by nearly $20 when they calculated that USPS would be faster and cheaper than UPS - hooray! That is what I call GREAT customer service. They answered my emails quickly and were very helpful. The cables are all copper, and the clamps are all copper - features that I wanted and are non existent for the price ($108). The cables seem very durable and are fused together for most of their length. Just enough of the cables are unfused to allow easy connections to be made when doing a jump start. The storage bag is heavy duty and of good quality, unlike many others I have seen. Only reason I have not given a 5 star rating is because I have not actually used them yet. Customer service is 5+, features of the cables are 5+, storage bag is 5+, apparent quality of construction is 5+. I highly recommend this tool and the company that makes it. Oh yeah - the shipping was very fast as well. Polar wire renews my faith in American manufacturing.
Both of my kids have graduated and moved on to their jobs. Part of their graduation gifts was that I made them road safety kits . I have had a set of these cables for more years than I can remember and they have never failed me. So I used the same ones for them. Finest quality & American made! couldn't be happier with them.
Although I have not used them yet I am very impressed with the quality of both the jumper cables and the storage bag. The cables are very flexible. Both the cables and the clamps are 100% copper. Worth the price in my opinion.
Quality product, all copper wire, great clamps, nice carrying case. Shipped fast and free, as advertised. MADE IN AMERICA!!