J1283 HEAVY EQUIPMENT PLUG TO PLUG JUMP START CABLES
30 foot 1/0 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
J1238 Plug to J1283 Plug Booster Cables
The finest Jumper Start Cables available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER Conductors
- J1283 Jump Start Cables for Caterpillar, Komatsu, Case and other heavy machines
- Considerably more copper than standard cables
- Tough and Reliable—proven to perform in the harshest conditions
- 1/0 gauge Jump Start Leads are sized to meet industrial and commercial heavy duty requirements
- Use with earth moving equipment, off-road, agricultural and construction equipment, auxiliary start systems
- Our Jump Start Cables are made with ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® wire — designed to be pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- 1064/30 Class K fine strand copper conductors provide ultra flexibility and superior conductivity
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Premium J1283 Plugs mate easily with compatible heavy equipment receptacles
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe can't wear off
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Includes a rugged zippered nylon jumper cable bag with sturdy webbing handles for stowing and carrying
- We use quality components and processes to build cables you can rely on
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
We can customize your Jump Start Cables. Need a specific configuration or components, different length or wire gauge? Contact us for a quote!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These cables stay soft even at extreme cold temperatures and are great to use. Recommend them to all.