SAE J1283 HEAVY EQUIPMENT CLAMP TO PLUG JUMP START CABLES
15 foot 1/0 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
1000 Amp Clamp to J1283 Plug Booster Cable
The finest Jumper Start Cables available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER Conductors
- J1283 Jump Start Cables for Caterpillar, Komatsu, Case and other heavy machines
- Considerably more copper than standard cables
- Tough and reliable—proven to perform in the harshest conditions
- 1/0 gauge Jump Start Cables are sized to meet industrial and commercial heavy equipment requirements
- Use with earth moving equipment, off-road, agricultural and construction equipment, auxiliary start systems
- Our Jump Start Cables are made with ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® wire—designed to be pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- 1064/30 Class K fine strand copper conductors provide ultra flexibility and superior conductivity
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- 1000 AMP Solid Copper Clamps supply continuous current to both jaws for better amperage
- Premium J1283 Plug mates easily with compatible heavy equipment J1282 receptacles
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe can't wear off
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Includes rugged nylon jumper cable bag for easy stowing and carrying
- We use quality components and processes to build cables you can rely on
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Available with 800 AMP Solid Copper Clamps—call to order!
We can customize your Jump Start Cables. Need a specific configuration or components, different length or wire gauge? Contact us for a quote!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product at a good price
On a Cat haul truck the hood doesn't open to get to the batteries. When the batteries are dead we plugged directly in to the machine and then a 24 volt charger worked great!