HEAVY DUTY COMMERCIAL GRADE JUMPER CABLES
20 foot 2 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
Clamp-to-Clamp Booster Cables with Rugged Storage Bag
The finest Jumper Cables available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard auto jumper cables
- 2 gauge jumper cables are sized for heavy equpment, trucks, tractors, and most commercial applications
- ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cables are pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 400 AMP continuous duty rated solid copper clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe won't wear off
- Includes a sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storage
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Other DetailsWe're proud of our Cables! Check out our warranty.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Used to jump dead minivan battery in 15 -20 degree weather with 4 cyclinder honda as source. As soon as cables were attached, was able to jump right away first try. They work great, probably overkill for regular cars.
Replaced my garbage CCA cables from a box store and bit the bullet to buy these. To call them heavy duty would be a disservice. They are definitely up to the task for anything that I can throw their way. So buy once cry once you won’t be disappointed. Plus made in the USA by Americans can’t go wrong. Thanks Polar on a superior product.
I haven't had a chance to use these, thankfully I haven't needed to. They are very high quality though and look like they will last forever. The bag that came with them is top notch as well. I've purchased other jumper cables in the past and the carry bag they came with, if they came with one, was a cheap plastic case that didn't last. I like that these come with a great case, are solid copper and made in the U.S.A. They are not the cheapest jumper cables on the market, but they are made here in the U.S. and I will never have to buy another set!
After going through jumper cables every couple of years and finding out that most cables are only copper coated aluminum I decided to look for something better. I have just received my Polarwire cables and haven't had a chance to use them yet but upon inspection they seem to be very well built, much better than any cables I have purchased locally from any parts store or department store and I feel they will last a long time. Wish I had known about these years ago.
I highly recommend these cables, the are made exceptionally well and work wonderfully. The only issue, which isn't specifically product related was the that shipping and import charges to Canada where a little higher than I expected. It would be nice to see a Canadian distributor established.
Haven't needed to use yet. Really flexible copper wire. Heavy duty clamps with strong springs. These should last a lifetime, and if abused clamps are replaceable/available. Well constructed carry bag. $$$ but if you want cables that work when you need them buy these. Quality!
I was concerned that the clamp ends looked flimsy and that the total weight of the cable would be too heavy to be practical. Satisfied on both counts, the copper clamps are really beefy and the cable, while substantial, was not too heavy to be manageable. Really good choice for all around use!