HEAVY DUTY JUMPER CABLES
16 foot 2 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
Clamp-to-Clamp Booster Cables with Rugged Storage Bag
The finest Jumper Cables available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard auto jumper cables
- 2 gauge jumper cables are sized for heavy equpment, trucks, tractors, and most commercial applications
- ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cables are pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 400 AMP continuous duty rated solid copper clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe won't wear off
- Includes a sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storage
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Other DetailsWe're proud of our Cables! Check out our warranty.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Had my first pair for many years, no matter how cold it was, used then down to -55, they never cracked and worked flawlessly. They were one of my never leave home without items until they disappeared. I looked around here in Fairbanks but was unable to find a new set and I was not going to settle for anything else after having the prior set. Finally after searching online for sometime to no avail I searched extreme cold weather jumper cables and Polarwire finally popped up. I purchased a set of 16ft 2GA and even after shipping they were $40 cheaper than the top of the line at Napa and a much better product. If you buy these cables you will never need another set, well unless they disappear.