HEAVY DUTY JUMPER CABLE SYSTEM
30 foot, 2 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cable Clamp-to-4' Harness with rugged storage bag
The finest Jumper Cables available!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard auto jumper cables
- Ideal for all auto, fleet, and service applications
- Arctic Superflex Blue® Jumper Cables are pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 400 AMP continuous duty rated solid copper clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- 175 AMP power connectors with pure silver plated solid copper contacts and impact-resistant polycarbonate housings
- Disconnect housings are easily mated yet locks securely in position when the module is connected
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe wont fade or rub off
- Modular design lets you expand your system with minimal outlay
- Additional Harness Modules and Clamp Converters available separately
- 2 gauge Jumper Cables are sized for heavy equipment—trucks, tractors, light planes—and most commercial applications
- Includes a sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storage
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Use of electrical wiring products can expose you to chemicals, including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Wire manufactured by Polar Wire Products is constructed with 100% copper conductors and is fully compliant with RoHS standards to be environmentally safe and recyclable.
This warning is provided in an effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, known as Proposition 65. The warning does not mean that use of the product will necessarily cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, nor that the product is unsafe. A Proposition 65 warning does not mean that a product is in violation of any product safety standards or requirements.
Proposition 65 applies to any company which operates in California, sells products in California, or manufactures products that may be sold in or brought into California, and requires warnings to accompany any product that contains or may contain any chemical appearing on an annually updated list administered by the State.
This list has grown to include more than 950 naturally occurring and man-made chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Many of the chemicals listed under Proposition 65 have been routinely used in everyday consumer items like thermoplastic elastomer jacketed wire, cables, power cords, plugs and connectors for years without documented harm. On rare occasions, listed chemicals are even "delisted." Click here to view the most up to date list of chemicals
Polar Wire believes that when using the products we manufacture as intended, any potential exposure would be negligible or well within the "no significant risk" safe harbor range. But because listed substances which may be present even in trace amounts can trigger Proposition 65’s warning requirements and invoke steep penalties for failure to comply, while there is no penalty for an unnecessary warning, in an abundance of caution we are electing to provide Proposition 65 warnings.
Information about California's Proposition 65 can be found at oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
the REAL deal!!!!!
the best using superior components!!!!!
Polar Wire 2 gauge 30 foot booster cable with quick connect option
Quite a change to be lugging around a 21 pound bag of booster cables. Sure, i know, it's the 100% copper cables x 30 feet, but, really! This is serious stuff - not your usual cheap 6 or 8 gauge homeowner brand. I have not used them yet, but i can be fairly certain that when i do, they should perform their function just fine. I've never had any problem with my old cheapo brand, but then again, I've always kind of cringed everytime I do, just waiting for them to melt or something. And the fact that these are "cold proof" to 50 below, they'll stay soft and flexible; easy to use, no matter what the temperature, or however long they've sat in my truck all coiled up. I have the utmost confidence in these.
30' Jumper Cable
Great product, and great customer service