HEAVY DUTY JUMPER CABLE SYSTEM
30 foot, 2 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cable Clamp-to-4' Harness with rugged storage bag
The finest Jumper Cables available!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard auto jumper cables
- Ideal for all auto, fleet, and service applications
- Arctic Superflex Blue® Jumper Cables are pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 400 AMP continuous duty rated solid copper clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- 175 AMP power connectors with pure silver plated solid copper contacts and impact-resistant polycarbonate housings
- Disconnect housings are easily mated yet locks securely in position when the module is connected
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe wont fade or rub off
- Modular design lets you expand your system with minimal outlay
- Additional Harness Modules and Clamp Converters available separately
- 2 gauge Jumper Cables are sized for heavy equipment—trucks, tractors, light planes—and most commercial applications
- Includes a sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storage
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Other DetailsWe're proud of our Cables! Check out our warranty.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quite a change to be lugging around a 21 pound bag of booster cables. Sure, i know, it's the 100% copper cables x 30 feet, but, really! This is serious stuff - not your usual cheap 6 or 8 gauge homeowner brand. I have not used them yet, but i can be fairly certain that when i do, they should perform their function just fine. I've never had any problem with my old cheapo brand, but then again, I've always kind of cringed everytime I do, just waiting for them to melt or something. And the fact that these are "cold proof" to 50 below, they'll stay soft and flexible; easy to use, no matter what the temperature, or however long they've sat in my truck all coiled up. I have the utmost confidence in these.
Great product, and great customer service