HEAVY DUTY JUMPER CABLES
25 foot 2 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
Clamp-to-Harness Jumper Cable with 4 foot Harness Leads and Rugged Storage Bag
The finest Jumper Cables available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM!
Considerably more copper than standard auto jumper cables
- Ideal for all auto, fleet, and service applications
- ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cable Systems are pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 400 AMP continuous duty rated solid copper clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- 175 AMP power connectors with pure silver plated solid copper contacts and impact-resistant polycarbonate housings
- Disconnect housings are easily mated yet lock securely in position when the module is connected
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe won't fade or wear away
- Modular design lets you expand your system with minimal outlay
- Additional Harness Modules and Clamp Converters available separately
- 2 gauge Jumper Cables are sized for heavy equipment—trucks, tractors, light planes—and most commercial applications
- Includes a sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storage
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Other DetailsWe're proud of our Cables! Check out our warranty.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews