Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
3 Conductors: Black, White, and Green
ARCTIC ULTRAFLEX BLUE® E224869 W 10 AWG (5.26mm2) 3/C SEOOW (UL) 600V 105C (-50C) -- CSA 265576 SEOOW 600V 105C (-50C) FT2 WATER RESISTANT
Rated for and proven in extreme temperatures of -50°C to 105°C
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Power Cord is rated for temperatures as low as 50°C. The tough, flexible jacket and finely stranded 100% copper conductors give our power cord superior durability and workability in even the harshest conditions.
- Flexible, tough Arctic Ultraflex Blue® jacket
- Works under temperature extremes of -50°C to 105°C
- Color coded conductors for easy identification
- Excellent abrasion and cut resistance
- Ozone, sunlight, and water resistant with high dielectric insulation
- Water and mold resistant non-wicking polypropylene fillers
- Lightweight, long lasting, easy to carry and handle
- All components are recyclable and non-hazardous for environmental landfill disposal
- Environmentally safe
- Made in the USA
-50°C to 105°C
- Special uses requiring flexibility and mechanical toughness, high environmental resistance and flame retardance
- Pendant push button remote controls
- Motor control, stage equipment and lighting
- Industrial control and robotic systems
- Machine and power tools
- Portable power
- Dockside power applications
- Mining and outdoor applications
- Suitable and approved for temporary submersion in water
- Federal and Military use under Federal Spec. JC-580B
- UL Listed SEOOW 600V for NEC Article 400
- CSA Certified STOOW (TPE) -50°C to 105°C
- MSHA approval for flame resistance and mining applications
- 10 AWG
- 3 Conductors: Black, White, and Green
- Class K Stranded Bare Copper (104/30)
- .662″ Nominal Outside Diameter
- 30 Amps**
Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Sizes and Configurations:
600V Power Cord 18 AWG to 4 AWG
300V Junior Power Cord 18 AWG to 12 AWG
*Special order only (minimums apply)
**Ampacity based on NEC Table 400.5 (A) and CEC Table 12. The ampacity chart is provided for engineering information only. Polar Wire Products cannot recommend or express the use of these ampacities since the exact application may need approval from the authority having local jurisdiction.
This information is subject to engineering changes. Cold temperature rating is -50°C.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After evaluating other cables, yours is the only cable which successfully passes the "Freezer Test". I am very satisfied with my purchase.
This cable is great!!. It's flexible, stays flexible even when cold. The insulation that surrounds the conductors are nice and thick, but not to thick that it hampers the flexibility of the cable. It was so good I bought another 25' to make an extension for the current cable if/when I need it.
The best 10/3 extension cord I’ve ever purchased hands down!!!!