Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
5 Conductors: Black, White, Red, Green and Orange
ARCTIC ULTRAFLEX BLUE® 12 AWG (3.31mm2) 5/C SEOOW E224869 W (UL) 600V -50C TO 105C CSA 265576 SEOOW -50C TO 105C FT2 WATER RESISTANT
Rated for and proven in extreme temperatures of -50°C to 105°C
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Power Cord is rated for temperatures as low as 50°C. The tough, flexible jacket and finely stranded 100% copper conductors give our power cord superior durability and workability in even the harshest conditions.
- Flexible, tough Arctic Ultraflex Blue® jacket
- Works under temperature extremes of -50°C to 105°C
- Color coded conductors for easy identification
- Excellent abrasion and cut resistance
- Ozone, sunlight, and water resistant with high dielectric insulation
- Water and mold resistant non-wicking polypropylene fillers
- Lightweight, long lasting, easy to carry and handle
- All components are recyclable and non-hazardous for environmental landfill disposal
- Environmentally safe
- Made in the USA
Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Sizes and Configurations:
600V Power Cord 18 AWG to 4 AWG
300V Junior Power Cord 18 AWG to 12 AWG
*Special order only (minimums apply)
**Ampacity based on NEC Table 400.5 (A) and CEC Table 12. The ampacity chart is provided for engineering information only. Polar Wire Products cannot recommend or express the use of these ampacities since the exact application may need approval from the authority having local jurisdiction.
This information is subject to engineering changes. Cold temperature rating is -50°C.