HEAVY DUTY COMMERCIAL GRADE JUMPER CABLE FLEET DISCONNECT
25 foot Fleet Cable for 1/0 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Fleet Booster Cable Systems
The finest Jumper Cable Systems available ANYWHERE!
100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard auto harnesses
- 1/0 gauge jumper cable systems are sized to meet industrial and commercial heavy duty requirements: trucks, tractors, earth moving equipment, extended distances
- Fitted with 350 AMP power connectors on each end
- Use with ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® 1/0 gauge Harness End and Clamp End Modules to configure a complete system
- Power connectors features pure silver plated solid copper contacts and impact-resistant polycarbonate housings
- Connector is easily mated yet locks securely in position when an end module is connected
- Pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Built with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Other DetailsWe're proud of our Cables! Check out our warranty.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These cables are well made, and far more flexible than other 1/0 cables that I have used. The ends are well put together and sturdy. Be aware that the 1/0 cables are heavy due to the size of the wires. Overall, a great product.