Series Golf Cart Cable
4 AWG THHW Flexible Fine Strand Battery Cable Wire
3/8" Plated Copper Lugs
Repair or upgrade your links ride with top quality Polar Wire Golf Cart Cables! 100% COPPER fine stranded THHW flexible battery cable wire provides maximum conductivity and reliable performance in heat conditions as high as 221 degrees! Our golf cart cables meet and exceed OEM quality and SAE automotive standards.
Heavy 100% copper lugs are plated against corrosion and properly sized for the required electrical load—NO MORE MELTDOWNS from thin, inadequate fittings and inferior wire!
100% COPPER Wire and Lugs—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM!
- Constructed with high quality components and processes for longevity and trouble-free performance
- Built with 100% copper Class K fine strand flexible THHW wire for superior flexibility and maximum conductivity
- Meets and exceeds OEM quality and SAE automotive standards
- Cable bends and flexes easily for painless installation through cramped spaces and tight corners
- 4 AWG fine stranded 100% copper wire provides better ampacity and supplies more power than the smaller 6 gauge copper clad aluminum typically used in golf cart cables
- Abrasion resistant, extra-flexible high dielectric PVC cable jacket stands up to oil, gasoline, heat, battery acids, and moisture
- Both ends fitted with 3/8" solid copper lugs, tin plated for conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Adhesive lined dual wall heat shrink seals out corrosive dirt and moisture and provides strain relief
- Color coded for polarity
- Rated for -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- 600 Volts
- Use with 6V batteries in 24 and 36 Volt systems
- LIFETIME Limited Warranty on materials and manufacturing
- Contact us for a custom cable kit for your particular golf cart!
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Looking for a cable or kit for your specific golf cart? We customize!
Need high quantities? Call us for quantity pricing!
WARNING: Use of electrical wiring products can expose you to chemicals, including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Wire manufactured by Polar Wire Products is constructed with 100% copper conductors and is fully compliant with RoHS standards to be environmentally safe and recyclable.
This warning is provided in an effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, known as Proposition 65. The warning does not mean that use of the product will necessarily cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, nor that the product is unsafe. A Proposition 65 warning does not mean that a product is in violation of any product safety standards or requirements.
Proposition 65 applies to any company which operates in California, sells products in California, or manufactures products that may be sold in or brought into California, and requires warnings to accompany any product that contains or may contain any chemical appearing on an annually updated list administered by the State.
This list has grown to include more than 950 naturally occurring and man-made chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Many of the chemicals listed under Proposition 65 have been routinely used in everyday consumer items like thermoplastic elastomer jacketed wire, cables, power cords, plugs and connectors for years without documented harm. On rare occasions, listed chemicals are even "delisted." Click here to view the most up to date list of chemicals
Polar Wire believes that when using the products we manufacture as intended, any potential exposure would be negligible or well within the "no significant risk" safe harbor range. But because listed substances which may be present even in trace amounts can trigger Proposition 65 warning requirements and invoke steep penalties for failure to comply while there is no penalty for an unnecessary warning, in an abundance of caution we are electing to provide Proposition 65 warnings.
Information about California's Proposition 65 can be found at oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html