Series Golf Cart Cable
4 AWG THHW Flexible Fine Strand Battery Cable Wire
3/8" Plated Copper Lugs
Repair or upgrade your links ride with top quality Polar Wire Golf Cart Cables! 100% COPPER fine stranded THHW flexible battery cable wire provides maximum conductivity and reliable performance in heat conditions as high as 221 degrees! Our golf cart cables meet and exceed OEM quality and SAE automotive standards.
Heavy 100% copper lugs are plated against corrosion and properly sized for the required electrical load—NO MORE MELTDOWNS from thin, inadequate fittings and inferior wire!
100% COPPER Wire and Lugs—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM!
- Constructed with high quality components and processes for longevity and trouble-free performance
- Built with 100% copper Class K fine strand flexible THHW wire for superior flexibility and maximum conductivity
- Meets and exceeds OEM quality and SAE automotive standards
- Cable bends and flexes easily for painless installation through cramped spaces and tight corners
- 4 AWG fine stranded 100% copper wire provides better ampacity and supplies more power than the smaller 6 gauge copper clad aluminum typically used in golf cart cables
- Abrasion resistant, extra-flexible high dielectric PVC cable jacket stands up to oil, gasoline, heat, battery acids, and moisture
- Both ends fitted with 3/8" solid copper lugs, tin plated for conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Adhesive lined dual wall heat shrink seals out corrosive dirt and moisture and provides strain relief
- Color coded for polarity
- Rated for -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- 600 Volts
- Use with 6V batteries in 24 and 36 Volt systems
- LIFETIME Limited Warranty on materials and manufacturing
- Contact us for a custom cable kit for your particular golf cart!
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Looking for a cable or kit for your specific golf cart? We customize!
Need high quantities? Call us for quantity pricing!