Arctic Superflex Blue®
Double Conductor Wire
4 AWG 2/C ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE -55C TO 105C VW-1 600 VOLTS OIL RESISTANT
Outside Diameter: 0.80" x 0.40"
We use Arctic Superflex Blue® Double Conductor Cable exclusively in our stock and custom jumper cable systems.
Arctic Superflex Blue® has been tested and successfully used for more than a decade in the harsh environment of Alaska's Arctic North Slope. Flexibility is achieved by combining finely stranded copper construction with a jacket resistant to the abuses of oil, gasoline, acids, chemicals, salt water and sunlight. Arctic Superflex Blue® Double Conductor Wire is highly abrasion resistant and can be used in most 600 volt applications.
- Same Thermoplastic Elastomer jacket as Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
- Fine stranded, flexible copper construction for maximum conductivity
- Outstanding cold weather flexibility to -67°F (-55°C)
- High temperature performance to 221°F (105°C)
- Highly abrasion, chemical, water and sunlight resistant
- Parallel bonded construction
- Polarity stripe extruded into jacket
- Tangle resistant
- Built to same UL/AWG specifications as Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
- Exceeds Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) standards
- Available 8 AWG through 1/0 AWG
- Other sizes available on request
- Custom colors and striping available
- Made in the USA
- Battery and jumper cables
- Wind and solar power systems
- Outboard motor leads
- Tow truck booster systems
- ATV and RV power cables
- Uninterrupted power supply systems (UPS)
Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
- 4 AWG
- 600 Volts
- Class K Copper Stranding (420/30) per conductor
- .240" Nominal Conductor Outside Diameter
- .080" Insulation Thickness
- 0.80" x 0.40" Minimum Finished Outside Diameter
Check out Polar Wire's
Arctic Superflex Blue® Jumper Cables and Harness Systems
The finest Jumper Cables available ANYWHERE!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great stuff as we've come to expect from Polar Wire. I'm using it to run from an AC/DC charger to a battery bank.