The 36 V 85 A Continuous-Duty SPST Series Insulated Solenoid Relay (24059) is designed with a plated steel housing, single-pole, single-throw (SPST) circuitry, and normally open contacts.
This insulated solenoid features studs that are electrically isolated from the housing. The heavy-duty, durable contacts and the high contact force developed by the solenoid allow this relay to handle high current loads.
- 85 A continuous current rating
- 12 V coil and a coil impedance of 17.5 ohms
- Insulated coil design electrically isolates the studs from the housing
- SPST circuitry and normally open contacts
- Two large 5/16"-24 copper power studs and two small #10-32 steel coil studs (control circuit) are heavy and durable
- Flat bracket
- Included hex nuts and lock washers are bagged