SOLDER-IT™ Silver Solder Paste
- Easy to use, no skill required
- Fast & Neat, no messy additional flux or waste
- Quick easy tinning action
- Five times stronger than conventional wire solder
- Flows freely with the heat of a torch, soldering iron, or match. Reaches where other solders cannot
- Can be used on almost any metals including stainless steel
- 10,000-25,000 PSI tensile strength
- Melting Temperature- 430°F (reduces problem of metal distortion), Re-melt Temperature- 550°F
- Finish joint is silver
- Sets instantly, preventing soldering failure due to jarring or moving of parts while soldering
- Non-Toxic, no lead, cadmium, or antimony or zinc
- Conforms to all pure food laws
- High electrical conductivity
- Corrosion resistant
- Use exact amount of product needed to accomplish job- no wasteful dripping of wire heated wire solder and unnecessary flux.
- All types of joints in Brass, Bronze, Nickel, Stainless Steel, Copper base metals and steels.
- Ideal for stainless food handling equipment because the solder conforms to pure food laws.
- Deposits stay bright and do not turn black.
- Excellent for electrical work and instrument assembly where high electrical conductivity and strength are required.
- Great corrosion resistance and color match to stainless steel.