Negative Top/Side Mount Cable with 12" Lead
2 AWG ARCTIC ULTRAFLEX BLUE®
100% COPPER Wire and Terminals
- ARCTIC ULTRAFLEX BLUE® premier Arctic grade wire for superior flexibility in extreme temperatures
- Tough, flexible jacket resists abrasion, oil, gasoline, sunlight, saltwater, acids and chemicals
- Fitted with solid copper top/side mount battery terminal and 12 gauge black ARCTIC ULTRAFLEX BLUE® lead on one end, 3/8" solid copper lug on the other.
- Lug and terminal are tin plated for conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Adhesive lined heavy wall heat shrink provides corrosion protection and strain relief
- Color coded for polarity
- 600 Volts
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Don't see the cable you want? We customize!
Need high quantities? Call us for quantity pricing!