Inverter Cable Pair
2 AWG ARCTIC ULTRAFLEX BLUE®
100% COPPER wire and lugs
- ARCTIC ULTRAFLEX BLUE® premier Arctic grade wire for superior flexibility
- Tough, abrasion resistant jacket stands up to oil, gasoline, sunlight, saltwater, acids and chemicals
- Pair of 72" (6') cables, one Positive (red shrink on both ends) and one Negative (black shrink on both ends)
- Cable ends fitted with 3/8" solid copper lugs, tin plated for conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Adhesive lined heavy wall heat shrink provides corrosion protection and strain relief
- Color coded for polarity
- 600 Volts
- Lifetime Warranty on materials and manufacturing
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Don't see the cable you want? We customize!
Need high quantities? Call us for quantity pricing!