Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
COLD WEATHER EXTENSION CORD
50 Foot Length
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® is used extensively on Alaska's Arctic North Slope
Polar Wire's tough, durable extreme weather Extension Cords are designed for ease of handling and superior performance, and proven in cold conditions to -50°C. SEOOW designated Arctic Ultraflex Blue® power cord jacket has excellent abrasion resistance, and withstands oils, greases, gas, salt, sunlight, and chemicals. Clear NEMA 5-15 molded ends light up Arctic blue when energized to provide instant power verification.
- Commercial and Industrial grade quality
- Superior flexibility to -50°C (-58°F)
- Easy to handle, won't tangle or kink, built to last!
- 100% Copper Class K fine stranded conductors
- Clear Nema 5-15 lighted molded ends
- Resists oil, grease, chemicals, water, and abrasion
- Sunlight and weather resistant
- Reinforced blades and pins
- Heavy duty strain relief for durability
- Steel reinforcement rings are securely crimped to cord and molded into ends for extra strength and security
- 600 Volts
- UL and CSA Approved
- Flame retardant (VW-1)
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in the USA
Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is hands down the best Arctic cord available. I purchased this for my block heater, because I've used these before on the north slope of Alaska where they lasted more than several seasons in some of the harshest environments on earth. And you can't beat the price.
First off, Allan & Russell were top notch to deal with and knew their stuff, shipping was super fast to East Coast Canada and both cords do exactly what I expected, especially the frigid weather test, look no further, these are the best (in my uses so far outside) and won't hesitate to buy again. Hats Off!