Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
Wired Weather Pack Pigtail
16 AWG 3 Pole
Wire Colors: White, Red, and Green
Save labor, time, and tool costs! Polar Wire Weather Pack Pigtails are wired with our premium, 100% copper Arctic Ultraflex Blue® fine strand flexible wire. Quality Weather Pack lockingÊconnectors are securely crimped and sealed, and ready for use.
Weather Pack Connectors are assembled with self-lubricating silicon seals that reduce engagement force and keep water and dirt from penetrating into the connection.
100% COPPER Wire — Absolutely NO ALUMINUM!
- Built with 100% copper Class K fine strand Arctic Ultraflex Blue® tinned wire for corrosion resistance, superior flexibility and maximum conductivity
- UL listed Arctic Ultraflex Blue® wire is ultraflexible, resists abrasion, and stands up to water, oil and gas, salt, acids, chemicals, temperature extremes, and sunlight
- Nylon housings engage and disengage easily and lock together for a sealed, weather tight connection
- Tin plated brass terminals
- Triple-ribbed, self-lubricating silicon seals
- Pigtails are rated for -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- Up to 600 Volts and 20 Amps
- ideal for industrial, heavy equipment, automotive, and marine applications
- LIFETIME Limited Custom Cable Warranty on materials and manufacturing
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
-40°C to 105°C
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Wired Weather Pack Pigtails
Want to customize length and wire color? Call to order!
Need high quantities? Contact us for quantity pricing!