Quality ATV UTV JUMPER CABLES
8 foot, 8 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
Clamp-to-Clamp Jumper Cables with rugged storage bag
Made for snow machines, all terrain vehicles, side by sides, quads, motorcycles, golf carts, and similar
The best Jumper Cables available ANYWHERE!
- Sized for the smaller batteries used in snowmachines, ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles, motor scooters, floor scrubbers, riding mowers, personal watercraft, etc
- Built with ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® wire and the same top quality components and rigorous standards as our full size jumper cables
- 100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard automotive jumper cables
- ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cables are pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Constructed with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 8-foot jumper cable fitted with 100 amp continuous duty rated solid copper clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- Clamps are easily replaced in case of accidental damage
- Dual wall heat shrink applied at six points seals out dirt and moisture, protects against corrosion, and provides strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe won't wear off or fade
- 8 gauge jumper cables are suitable for light duty applications
- Includes sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storing
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products in the USA
Other DetailsWe're proud of our Cables! Check out our warranty.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great quality, I don’t really see anything else on the market for atv cables that equals the quality of this set and the price is very reasonable
Excellent quality. Flexible when it's cold. Comes with nice storage bag. I would highly recommend this product.