Quality ATV UTV JUMPER CABLES
8 foot, 8 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
Clamp-to-Clamp Jumper Cables with rugged storage bag
Made for snow machines, all terrain vehicles, side by sides, quads, motorcycles, golf carts, and similar
The best Jumper Cables available ANYWHERE!
- Sized for the smaller batteries used in snowmachines, ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles, motor scooters, floor scrubbers, riding mowers, personal watercraft, etc
- Built with ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® wire and the same top quality components and rigorous standards as our full size jumper cables
- 100% COPPER conductors—Absolutely NO ALUMINUM
- Considerably more copper than standard automotive jumper cables
- ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® Jumper Cables are pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Highly abrasion resistant jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Constructed with UL/CSA listed components and processes, EXCEEDS SAE automotive standards
- 8-foot jumper cable fitted with 100 amp continuous duty rated solid copper clamps (Solid copper transmits more current and out-performs copper-plated clamps)
- Clamps are easily replaced in case of accidental damage
- Dual wall heat shrink applied at six points seals out dirt and moisture, protects against corrosion, and provides strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe won't wear off or fade
- 8 gauge jumper cables are suitable for light duty applications
- Includes sturdy nylon canvas jumper cable bag for carrying and storing
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products in the USA
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Use of electrical wiring products can expose you to chemicals, including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Wire manufactured by Polar Wire Products is constructed with 100% copper conductors and is fully compliant with RoHS standards to be environmentally safe and recyclable.
This warning is provided in an effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, known as Proposition 65. The warning does not mean that use of the product will necessarily cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, nor that the product is unsafe. A Proposition 65 warning does not mean that a product is in violation of any product safety standards or requirements.
Proposition 65 applies to any company which operates in California, sells products in California, or manufactures products that may be sold in or brought into California, and requires warnings to accompany any product that contains or may contain any chemical appearing on an annually updated list administered by the State.
This list has grown to include more than 950 naturally occurring and man-made chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Many of the chemicals listed under Proposition 65 have been routinely used in everyday consumer items like thermoplastic elastomer jacketed wire, cables, power cords, plugs and connectors for years without documented harm. On rare occasions, listed chemicals are even "delisted." Click here to view the most up to date list of chemicals
Polar Wire believes that when using the products we manufacture as intended, any potential exposure would be negligible or well within the "no significant risk" safe harbor range. But because listed substances which may be present even in trace amounts can trigger Proposition 65’s warning requirements and invoke steep penalties for failure to comply, while there is no penalty for an unnecessary warning, in an abundance of caution we are electing to provide Proposition 65 warnings.
Information about California's Proposition 65 can be found at oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great quality, I don’t really see anything else on the market for atv cables that equals the quality of this set and the price is very reasonable
Excellent quality. Flexible when it's cold. Comes with nice storage bag. I would highly recommend this product.