SAE J1283 Jump Start Terminal Connector
One of the HIGHEST AMPACITY RATED connectors ON THE PLANET!
500 Amp Continuous, 2000 Amp Intermittent 30 Seconds
Heavy duty, high capacity SAE J1283 Jump Start Connectors provide secure electrical connections for charging or starting heavy equipment and industrial machines. The specially designed receptacle eliminates the chance of cross polarity connections.
Fully compatible with the J1283 connectors used by leading heavy equipment manufacturers including Caterpillar, Komatsu, and CASE
- High ampacity SAE J1283 Jump Start Terminals are rated 500 amps continuous, 2000 amps intermittent 30 seconds
- Receptacle mates with SAE J1283 Plug
- Suitable for 1/0 AWG flex wire
- Ideal for use where battery access is restricted or dangerous
- Mechanically applied and field serviceable
- Keyed to ensure correct polarity
- Connector design reduces chance of sparking and possible ignition of flammable materials
- Zinc coated copper terminals
- High impact ABS plastic housing
- Supplied with washers and M12 Nyloc Nuts
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1283 performance standards
- Easy inventory—just a few parts work for every Jump Start application
- Terminal features simple bolt connection to cables fitted with 3/8" eyelet lug
- No arbitrary limits on cable length or direction of attachment
- Terminal, Mounting Bracket, and Terminal Cap are available individually or as a Kit.
Use J1283 Jump Start Terminals with Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Eyelet Lug Cables for superior conductivity and outstanding flexibility, even in extreme cold.