Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
COLD WEATHER 300V EXTENSION CORD
40 Foot Length
PRE-WINTER SPECIAL! Our customer overordered this custom configured cord, and we're making the extras available to you! Save big on our 40 foot 16 gauge Arctic Ultraflex Blue® 300V Power Extension Cord! Limit 5 at this great price, while supplies last.
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® is used extensively on Alaska's Arctic North Slope
Polar Wire 100% copper 16 gauge extreme weather 300V Extension Cords are made with the same tough, flexible, abrasion resistant Arctic Ultraflex Blue® jacket and fine copper stranding as our heavier 600V cords. Ideal for interior and exterior household, shop, and light commercial and industrial applications. Polar Wire extension cords are designed for ease of handling and superior performance, and proven in cold conditions to -50°C. 300 Volt SJEOOW designated Arctic Ultraflex Blue® power cord jacket has excellent abrasion resistance, and withstands oils, greases, gas, salt, sunlight, and chemicals. Clear NEMA 5-15 molded ends light up Arctic blue when energized to provide instant power verification.
- Excellent quality home and commercial grade
- Superior flexibility to -50°C (-58°F)
- Easy to handle, tangle resistant, built to last!
- 100% Copper Class K fine stranded conductors
- Clear Nema 5-15 lighted molded ends
- Resists oil, grease, chemicals, water, and abrasion
- Sunlight and weather resistant
- Reinforced blades and pins
- Heavy duty strain relief for durability
- Steel reinforcement rings are securely crimped to cord and molded into ends for extra strength and security
- 300 Volts
- UL and CSA Approved
- Flame retardant (VW-1)
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in the USA
Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products