J1283 HEAVY EQUIPMENT PLUG TO PLUG JUMP START CABLES
15 foot 1/0 gauge ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE®
J1238 Plug to J1283 Plug Booster Cables
The finest Jumper Start Cables available ANYWHERE!
Fully compatible with the SAE J1283 Jump Start connectors used by top manufacturers, including Caterpillar, Komatsu, and Case
100% COPPER Conductors
- J1283 Jump Start Cables for Caterpillar, Komatsu, Case and other heavy machines
- Considerably more copper than standard cables
- Tough and Reliable—proven to perform in the harshest conditions
- 1/0 gauge Jump Start Leads are sized to meet industrial and commercial heavy duty requirements
- Use with earth moving equipment, off-road, agricultural and construction equipment, auxiliary start systems
- Our Jump Start Cables are made with ARCTIC SUPERFLEX BLUE® wire—designed to be pliable and easy to handle even in extreme cold weather
- 1064/30 Class K fine strand copper conductors provide ultra flexibility and superior conductivity
- Highly abrasion resistant cable jacket withstands oil, gasoline, saltwater, acids, chemicals, and sunlight
- Premium J1283 Plugs mate easily with compatible heavy equipment receptacles
- Heat shrink sealed cable ends for corrosion protection and strain relief
- Extruded polarity stripe can't wear off
- Rated for -55°C to 105°C temperatures
- Includes a rugged zippered nylon jumper cable bag with sturdy webbing handles for stowing and carrying
- We use quality components and processes to build cables you can rely on
- Manufactured exclusively by Polar Wire Products
Also available with 800 AMP Solid Copper Clamps—call to order!
We can customize your Jump Start Cables. Need a specific configuration or components, different length or wire gauge? Contact us for a quote!
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Use of electrical wiring products can expose you to chemicals, including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Wire manufactured by Polar Wire Products is constructed with 100% copper conductors and is fully compliant with RoHS standards to be environmentally safe and recyclable.
This warning is provided in an effort to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, known as Proposition 65. The warning does not mean that use of the product will necessarily cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, nor that the product is unsafe. A Proposition 65 warning does not mean that a product is in violation of any product safety standards or requirements.
Proposition 65 applies to any company which operates in California, sells products in California, or manufactures products that may be sold in or brought into California, and requires warnings to accompany any product that contains or may contain any chemical appearing on an annually updated list administered by the State.
This list has grown to include more than 950 naturally occurring and man-made chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Many of the chemicals listed under Proposition 65 have been routinely used in everyday consumer items like thermoplastic elastomer jacketed wire, cables, power cords, plugs and connectors for years without documented harm. On rare occasions, listed chemicals are even "delisted." Click here to view the most up to date list of chemicals
Polar Wire believes that when using the products we manufacture as intended, any potential exposure would be negligible or well within the "no significant risk" safe harbor range. But because listed substances which may be present even in trace amounts can trigger Proposition 65’s warning requirements and invoke steep penalties for failure to comply, while there is no penalty for an unnecessary warning, in an abundance of caution we are electing to provide Proposition 65 warnings.
Information about California's Proposition 65 can be found at oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
super duty cables