Polar Wire accepts returns of stocked items within 30 days, subject to the following:
- Prior written authorization must be obtained.
To receive a return authorization, send an email to email@example.com. Include the invoice number, part number, and the reason for the request, along with your name, company name, address, phone number, and email address
- Returned parts must be new and in their original packaging
- All returns must be shipped prepaid
- Returns will be assessed a minimum 15% restocking fee
- Custom orders, special orders, and cut products are not returnable
- Electrical parts are non-returnable once installed
- Claims for incorrect parts, incorrect quantities, or damaged parts must be made to Polar Wire within 30 days of receipt of shipment
Polar Wire warrants that our products are free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of sale. Our obligation under this warranty is limited to the replacement of the product. Polar wire is not liable for any loss, damage, or expenses arising out of the use of these products.